No products in the cart.
Table of Contents
At WIZMAKER, we recognize that using our products may sometimes result in confusion and problems that require repairs due to lack of familiarity with the product. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Please read our warranty policy carefully and reach out to us for assistance whenever you need it.
Our warranty policy only applies to consumer purchases made through wizmaker.com. By “wizmaker,” we mean “wizmaker.com,” and by “consumer,” we mean the original purchaser of the product. We guarantee that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, as described in the product owner’s manual. A user manual will be included in the product packaging. If you encounter any problems within the warranty period, we will repair the product free of charge and provide after-sales service.
- Contact email@example.com to confirm whether your issue meets the warranty conditions.
- Describe the problem you’re facing during product use to help our technicians determine whether parts warranty service or machine return to the factory repair service is needed.
- Unless it’s a quality issue, you’ll need to cover the freight for both parts warranty service and machine return to factory repair service. However, if our personnel determine that it’s a product problem during the machine return to the factory for repair, we’ll reimburse the freight costs you’ve already paid.
- We’ll arrange the delivery and provide you with a tracking number.
The standard machine comes with a 1-year warranty, and the laser module has a 6-month warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the consumer.
For replacement products, the warranty date is calculated from the date of receipt of the spare parts package. For example, if you purchased a product on January 1, 2023, the warranty period will end at 23:59 on December 31, 2023. If your warranty claim is approved on June 1st, and you receive your replacement kit on June 15th, the warranty date will be extended to January 15th, 2024.
This warranty is not applicable to
- Products or parts that are no longer covered by the warranty period.
- Products purchased from unauthorized channels or resold by other buyers.
- Normal wear and tear, discoloration, and consumption that occur during the product’s reasonable intended use.
- Damage or failure caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, including mishandling, using the product for purposes other than intended, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops, crashes, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water, infestation by insects or rodents, intrusion of foreign objects resulting in damage to the product or its parts such as housing, components, wiring, etc.
- Damage or failure caused by installation, repair, alteration, addition, or removal by any agency or personnel not authorized by WIZMAKER.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or removal of the casing or failure to follow the official manual or instructions.
- Products or parts whose original identification information has been altered, removed, or modified.
- Products or parts for which a valid receipt or any other document proving warranty status cannot be provided.
- Damage or failure caused by the use of illegal, non-standard, or publicly unavailable software.
- Damage caused by the use of unauthorized third-party parts leading to reliability or compatibility issues.
- Damage or failure caused by virus infection, hacker attacks, or other malicious infringements.
- Damage or failure caused by force majeure or accidents.
- Damage that occurs during transit when the product is sent back for repair.
- Other damage or failure not caused by product quality.
- Products that can operate without interruption or error.
WIZMAKER shall not assume any responsibility for the issues listed above. If you encounter any of the above issues, please contact the relevant parties for solutions.
The warranty does not cover product packaging, gifts, consumables, or accessories. However, if there is an issue with the product during the first use after purchase, we will replace it for free. Additional fees may apply if refurbishment or accessory replacement is necessary.
For products purchased domestically and shipped internationally, we will cover the shipping cost to return the product to the customer after repair. However, the customer is responsible for the cost of sending the product for repair and the international shipping cost for the repaired product.
WIZMAKER is not responsible for any promises made by agents that we cannot guarantee. The sale of products with separate after-sales service terms is subject to the confirmed contract by WIZMAKER.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Warranty, we may provide detailed instructions and new or refurbished parts to repair the product or authorize a return for repair, replacement with a new or refurbished product equivalent, or a refund of the purchase price, at our sole discretion.
V. Scope of Responsibilities
WIZMAKER is responsible for product losses during transportation and maintenance when providing after-sales service. However, we are not liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the use of our products, including lost profits or data, business interruption, or commercial damages or losses.
VI. Relationship of consumer law to this policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state or country to province. We do not exclude, limit, or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from non-compliance with sales contracts. Please consult your country, province, or state laws to understand your full rights.
Policy restrictions governed by consumer law
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and its remedies are exclusive and replace all other oral, written, statutory, express, or implied warranties, remedies, and conditions. We disclaim all statutory and implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against hidden or delayed defects. We limit the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at our option, repair or replacement as described above. Some states, countries, and provinces may not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Note: This after-sales policy may vary due to different local laws and regulations. We reserve the right to interpret and modify this warranty policy at our sole discretion.